 Space / 8882
Re: Suggestion For Universal Standard (was Re: docking systems)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 27 May 2001 19:50:47 GMT

"Mike Petrucelli" <lordinsanity@usa.net> writes:
http://www.fortunecity.com/tattooine/sputnik/86/dockppol.html

I like the idea of technic peg "docking clamps" and utilized that.  I made my
dock wider and tried to use the most generic parts possible so that everyone
could use the design.  (After all what good is a universal standard if only a
couple people can use it.)

I like the sliding doors, but I don't think it needs to be so big.  On
a smaller ship, that size would be a bit of a handicap...

--Bill.

                    (formerly known as hermit@bayview.com)
                   Life is too important to take seriously.