 Space / 8697
Re: docking systems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 13:57:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Zac Soden writes:
I can't remember if it was in this forum or not but I once read a long line
of posts discussing docking systems standards. Does anyone know if a
conclusion was arrived at ?

zSoden

You are right, there has been a lot of discussion about docking standards.
Unfortunately we as a group have never agreed on one. I've seen a tremendous
advance in door technology over the last six or eight months though, which I
think will help when it comes down to creating a docking standard.

Sorry that I couldn't give a more positive answer....

-Duane