 Space / 8719
Re: Suggestion For Universal Standard (was Re: docking systems)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 13:06:05 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mike Petrucelli writes:

Mike,

I've been lurking, but I just tried it and it works fine for me in IE5.0.

Joel J

Ok cool.  Well for anyone that could not get it to work I set up a brickself
account:

-Mike Petrucelli

Many thanks, that's a good design.

George