 Space / 8883
Re: Finished Freighter and another model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 27 May 2001 20:26:45 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
Grimlock light freighter:

Features:
Cargo space
Pet killer scorpion
Full living area
Multiple storage areas
Multiple computer consoles
Engine access
Toilet, Sink and Shower
Eating/reading area

Eiretech Asteroid Exploration unit:

This spacecraft was designed by Eiretech's mining division to scout out
potential asteroid resources.

Features:
4 Maneuverable thrust vanes
Roomy Cockpit
Maintenance bot
Storage area
Cargo area for buggy
Extending ramp

All comments welcome!

-Jon

the Grimlock:
Very ugly, very cool! You captured the "freighter esscence" nicely. The
interior is great, so are the engines. The cargo pods seem just a bit too
bright for such a rusty piece of junk :).

Asteroid exploration unit:
What a pro idea for those ship pieces! I love they that theyre oriented. The
cockpit suits it nicely as do the stingray crew.

Nice work, keep pumping out the cool models!

ZaC