 Space / 8892
Re: Finished Freighter and another model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 27 May 2001 21:48:47 GMT

the Grimlock:
Very ugly, very cool! You captured the "freighter esscence" nicely. The
interior is great, so are the engines. The cargo pods seem just a bit too
bright for such a rusty piece of junk :).

I actually made these pods at a time when green, red and yellow were the
only available pieces I had! : )

Asteroid exploration unit:
What a pro idea for those ship pieces! I love they that theyre oriented. • The
cockpit suits it nicely as do the stingray crew.

Glad you like the ship pieces. In the future I think I'll use the bow and
stern pieces for a space ship as well.

Nice work, keep pumping out the cool models!

Thanks!

-Jon