 Space / 8894
Re: Finished Freighter and another model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 27 May 2001 22:29:55 GMT

Talking about the Betty from Alien Resurrection reminded me of some captures
I made from Alien 4 and Aliens. I uploaded a few to brickshelf.

Yes I did yoink the look of the front of the Sulaco for Bardiel. And no I
will never finish the ship. No actually I will....one day. : )

And yes I love Wynona (don't tell my girlfriend...naaa she knows.)

-Jon