 Space / 8634
Re: Sighthound Recon: MOC for non-violent space contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 05:17:19 GMT

On Fri, 4 May 2001 10:06:22 -0600, Todd Trotter wrote
(in message <GCtJEM.HJH@lugnet.com>):

Well, I finally finished my entry for Paul Hartzog's non-violent space
contest.

The Sighthound Recon spacecraft.

You can check it out here:
http://www.lugco.com/todd/sighthound

Let me know what you think.
Thanks,
Todd Trotter

Todd,
Great model!
Could you shed some light on how you make the tech specs illustration?  I'm
really quite taken with the cel-shaded type of images here.  Pleeease?

Thanks,
Ben
--
Ben Vaughan