 Space / 8618
8617  |  8619
Subject:
How to build the Sighthound's hatch. Was: [Re: Sighthound Recon: MOC for non-violent space contest]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 6 May 2001 06:28:53 GMT

In lugnet.space, Marc Nelson, Jr. writes:
I've been staring at that animation for 30 minutes know and I still can't
figure out how that amazing hatch works!

Marc, I've posted some directions on how to build the Sighthound's hatch.
http://www.lugco.com/todd/sighthound/hatch.html

I am so fascinated by this because it seems to me to be the hatch to end all
hatches.

That's nice of you to say, but I don't think so. It might work for some
people and it may not work for others. I hope that it is of use to someone,
though. : )

I think it will lend itself well to modification.

Todd Trotter