 Space / 8740
Re: How to build the Sighthound's hatch. Was: [Re: Sighthound Recon: MOC for non-violent space contest]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 02:44:20 GMT

In article <GCwI06.Ds7@lugnet.com>, Todd Trotter <ttrotter@mmcable.com> wrote:
I think it will lend itself well to modification.

In fact, when I first saw it, i thought it was a downward opening
modification of the hatch that I horked from the Grand Admiral (who
borrowed it from elsewhere, yaada) but looking at the details, it really
shares very little. (Something about Lego bricks not naturally bending
that direction... :) )

While similar in the "slide out then rotate" fashion, I think your version
uses less space to implement-- and if you didn't need a ramp, I think it'd
be fairly simple to do upside-down...

-JDF
--
J.D. Forinash                                     ,-.
foxtrot@cc.gatech.edu                            ( <