 Space / 788
Re: Constructing Bay Doors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 13:59:42 GMT

At 07:53 AM 12/23/1999 , Chris Giddens wrote:
I'm using the big dome doors from the Explorien Android Base.  I made it much
wider by using extra dome wall pieces on each side.  A galaxy explorer can fly
in and dock inside.  My ship is close to 200 studs long.

I would love to design a ship large enough to use those - that would make a
rather large bay.  I just wish I had the pieces for that size vessel...

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114

Isn't charging someone with attempted murder just like saying, "Better
luck next time?"