 Space / 789
Re: Longest MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 15:25:41 GMT

In lugnet.space, Greg Majewski writes:
In lugnet.space, Bill Jackson writes:
Out of curiosity, what is the longest ship anyone has ever built or is
planning to build?  Other than my ship's 350 studs, the largest I've heard of
is 250, or 7 feet.

I've built a surface vessel that was about 80 studs long, which is the biggest
thing I've ever built, but I know, it's puny by many others' standards. I wish
I would've finished the thing, I was almost done with the exterior when I tore
it down. That happens a lot with the stuff I build.
Greg "They click? Is that all?" Majewski
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/abs.html

I know what you mean. I have partially built a surface vehicle that was
approximately 80-100 studs long. I had the suspension, exterior and interior
completed up to the first level. Once I got to the second floor of the vehicle,
I got frustrated and tore the whole thing down. I have also partially built a
space ship which was about 90 studs long and 30 studs wide. The same thing
happened. I had the inside and most of the outside complete with retractable
landing gear and equipment. I've mostly disassembled the major portions of the
ship. (actually it pretty much disassembled itself while moving it from
upstairs to downstairs). I'm thinking of savlaging several components to see if
I can get an entry for the MOC contest. I think I could get an award for "good
effort and almost complete."

-Duane