 Space / 6973
Re: Needed things for possible storyline
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 13:18:04 GMT

In lugnet.space, Rick Hallman writes:
I need the links/emails of the following things.
3. someone good with fictional maps.

What exactly are you after here? I may be able to help. (I am a cartophile,
I love maps.) I can also wield a graphics package.

James (who is not sure cartophile is even a word, it sounds right though...)