 Space / 6972
Re: Macross fantrainer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 08:33:12 GMT

in article G8vryq.JMz@lugnet.com, Sproaticus wrote:

I was doing a Google search for "macross lego", and came across this.

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/lego-fantrainer-index.html

For such a small model, it packs quite a lot of detail.

Cheers,
- jsproat

I remember seeing this when I was looking through the CLSOTW archives.

I like it.

:^)

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--