 Space / 6974
Re: Deep Space Explorer MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 14:03:29 GMT

"J.D. Forinash" wrote:

Well, after my frequent trips to the colonies, the colonial government decided
to hire me on for a deep space exploration journey. I snagged some pictures of
the ship we'll be on. It's a New Plymouth _Explorer_ class (I really hope they
change that unimaginative name, or they'll never sell 'em to anyone but the
government), and here's what she looks like:

*snip*

That's a very cool ship! All of the detail, inside and out, is nicely done and the
cockpit's design is great.

Nice commentary too. ;)

--
dataAndrew