 Space / 6952
Re: Deep Space Explorer MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 23:25:16 GMT

In lugnet.space, John D. Forinash writes:
Well, after my frequent trips to the colonies, the colonial government decided
to hire me on for a deep space exploration journey. I snagged some pictures of
the ship we'll be on. It's a New Plymouth _Explorer_ class (I really hope they
change that unimaginative name, or they'll never sell 'em to anyone but the
government), and here's what she looks like:

Very nice design! I like the way that the cockpit is on the diagonal - very
original. Nice interior detailing, too.

It's a little bigger than what I'm used to flying (I race small ships on
the weekends), but it should be an interesting trip. When I get back, I'll
show you what I found...

Ooooh! Is this a hint of more cool pictures to come. I can't wait!

Thanks - Paul