 Space / 6977
Re: Needed things for possible storyline
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 14:45:22 GMT

In lugnet.space, Rick Hallman writes:
3. someone good with fictional maps.

I can hook you up with some maps. I just got a sweet image editor and have
been looking for a project to use it on. Lemme know what ya need and I'll
see what I can do. E-mail me if you're interested.