 Space / 6979
Re: Needed things for possible storyline
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 17:40:47 GMT

In lugnet.space, Rick Hallman writes:
I need someone who would be able to make fictional maps. basicly shwoing the
terrirtories of several governments, smaller system maps, and maybe maps on
a planet.

Intersting because these three are all quite different. The easiest is of
course the system map (I assume you mean like planetart solar system thing).
Planetary maps are realivly easy, depending on how accurate you want to be
but I haven't yet seen a good map representing a 3dimensional spread of
stars in a area of galaxy, but that is because most writers aren't into
doing that sort of thing properly. Shouldn't be too hard, but there's a lot
of information that needs to go in if one wants it to look good. Perhaps we
should move this to email?

James (who will sleep seeing lego star systems revolving in his head)