 Space / 6499
Re: Project X Capital Ship on Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 21:38:01 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
Excellent. I'd like to add this to the GS.  Any objections?

Thanks
-Jon

Jon,

I'd be honored if you would feature it at your Shipyard.  If you want to put
it up now you can, but I'll make sure and get you better pictures when it
gets closer to completion.

Oh, and everyone check back later, I should have the interior ideas posted
to Brickshelf soon.

Anyone who hasen't, by all means go check out Jon's Galactic Shipyard site,
it has a lot of cool ships of all sizes on it!

Thanks :)

Kevin Rooten
KevlarDax@Hotmail.com