 Space / 6500
Re: Construction of UES Force SuperCruiser(Capital Ship)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 21:54:12 GMT

despite the less than great pics
i really like the shaping of this one
and the use of the sideways cockpits
(yes its been done before, but hey...)

would like to see some more pics of this
cool werk

-paul

In lugnet.space, Nathan Falslev writes:
The UES(United Exploria Ship) Force has been in my storyline for a while
now but it wasn't a reality.  The ship may soon be destroyed in my storyline
in order to allow a very exciting battle and the construction of the 'new'
one to be posted on my site.
The bridge has been completed and the rest...as soon as I can.  Like the
Domineer, twin arctic windsheilds have been used.  (Mark, this time they're
held on solidly:))  The extreme front end is occupied by the pilot/helmsman
who is given a large and real view.  Weapons/defenses and
communication/sensors operators are placed about in the middle of the length
on either side, they can also see out the canopy but can also use the swing
down viewscreen used by the captain(in this case the Admiral) who sits
center, rear in a nice chair.  An elevator from the bridge runs down to the
yet unfinished main vessel. PLMKWYT

The pictures are taken with Vision Command:(

Nathan Falslev
nfalslev@netscape.net
AIM:ExplorienCommand
www.go.to/explorien