 Space / 6480
6479  |  6481
Subject:
Project X Capital Ship on Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 01:29:40 GMT

Hi,

I posted some pics of the large spacecraft I've been working on on Brickshelf..

Right now all I've built is the outer hull of the front half.  It separates
into a number of sections for easy handling and so I can put the removable
decks inside when they're done.  I plan on stacking the decks inside like I
did on the prototype, seen at Tim Courtney's site..

Oops, Tim did a cool remake of his site and I can't find the pictures from
the Brickfest in Carlsbad, oh well, but cool site Tim!

I'm still undecided on how to do the engines and bridge, and will definatly
post pictures when more is built.  I'm running out of black and white bricks
and being an unemployed high school senior I have little money to spend on
brick buckets :(  I'm counting on bulk sales to come through for specialized
parts for the interior.

Kevin Rooten
KevlarDax@hotmail.com

http://www.kevlardax.com        // not much there yet :)