 Space / 5754
  Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update! 1/3/01

(...) Sorry to interrupt, Mark maybe you should read this: This is what the O-great Sproaticus once told me when I asked him what he thought of one of my really boring models... Jeremy Sproat: Would you believe me if I told you that I have a couple (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update! 1/3/01

(...) my other stuff. I guess I was just in the mood to make something very functional and corporate-looking. Like I told Jonathan, I'm not offended if people think it's boring, but it really is *supposed* to be boring. So I guess on that count, (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update! 1/3/01

(...) ... (...) Heh. It's good to see someone not overreact to criticism (especially if it's in an attempt to be constructive) and even better to see him laugh at himself ;) Oh, yeah, the colour scheme is a little odd (one of those times that a (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update! 1/3/01

(...) Well, if you can't laugh at yourself, then who can ya laugh at? Oh wait, I can laugh at Tim C. <gdr> (...) Ah, yeah... but I've been resisting. I'd really rather just build something new with the bricks in RL. ;^) ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (23 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

Mark Sandlin wrote in message ... (...) If you don't mind my saying so (in good humour, of course), "whoopee doo!" I don't know about other people, but when I go to look at a space MOC, the last thing I want to see is something that looks boring - (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update! 1/3/01

I coundn't agree more with you Paul! Who says a freighter (or any other type of ship) can't be both functional and aesthetically pleasing? (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update! 1/3/01

(...) I think my freighter wasn't very popular because I was trying to emulate Bob Hayes' bricks-as-curves style that he used on a couple of his large freighters. I think it would have made more sense and worked better if my model had been larger. (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)