 Space / 4220
RE: Space World Hosting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 05:50:36 GMT

Mike Stanley writes:
You could get about the same deal (less mailboxes, but mailboxes
aren't that important imo) and be almost guaranteed better reliability
from http://www.pair.com

But will you have a cgi-bin and SSI for the base Pair account?  Not that I
know of...and I've contacted the company in question, and they say they do
offer both.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
BXL34@po.cwru.edu