 Space / 4219
Re: Astro Lift HA150 Heavy Artillery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 04:37:07 GMT

Hi Trevor,

There's just something about that li'l ship. It has a neat shape with those
UFO 1/4 saucers. I like the small wing/fins that stick out on the sides.

Personally, I'd figure out something other than the little 2x2 "landing
gear" bits on the bottom, but that's just my personal preference. Those
things have always bugged me, mostly because they're hard to make so they
retract, and they fall off easily when you pick up your ships.

Neat design!

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego

From: "Trevor Pruden" <trevor_pruden@hotmail.com>
Newsgroups: lugnet.space
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 04:18:27 GMT
Subject: Astro Lift HA150 Heavy Artillery

I just got my AuczillaXII winnings the other day [many thanks, Todd!  :) ],
and so I pieced together this little heavy artillery ship.  It's a little
fuzzy cuz I used my IXLA640 digital piece of crap.  Please, comments would
be appreciated.  I'm trying to get away from my robust 2x4 brick approach to
everything.  Thanks!

Trev