 Space / 40631
Re: NASA IS GOING BACK BABY
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2006 03:35:21 GMT

In lugnet.space, Larry Lesser wrote:
HOUSTON, Texas (CNN) -- NASA's plans for returning people to the moon -- an
objective called for by President Bush in 2004 -- includes establishing a
permanent outpost that would be used to prepare for a manned trip to Mars.

The moon base would be at either the north or south pole of the moon,
The space agency will reach out to other nations to determine how they would
like to take part.

*I say we show the boys at NASA what a true moon base should look like. Who
knows one day we may be asked to help with the design.*

Larry

Holy billions and billions, Sa-gan!!!

OK, first, 3 days and no reply to the BIGGEST NEWS of this decade??  What's up
with that, folks?  Are there no more .spacers here?

I'll bet the Nation of AFOL could show them a thing or two about building
moonbases.  Who knew there was a lunar architecture team?  I dreamed about that
in college all the time, and would have given anything to be part of that.  Now
I see that it's becoming a reality.

I agree with Larry - let's roll out the real moonbase magic here.  We live in
awesome times.

Peace and Long Life,
Tony Alexander