 Space / 38368
  MBPD - 22nd precinct

This MoonBase module was built last July for BF04. Features include: • working elevator with airlocked entry into structure • "Jailbreak Action!" exploding wall (not jailbait action, Rubin - sorry) • weight-bearing upper deck, holds a nice bit of (...) (19 years ago, 17-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX) !

  Re: MBPD - 22nd precinct

I like it. It took me a while to find the standard Moonbase connections, but you hid them in back: (URL) Th edual level landing pads is an innovative way to double your landing space. I especially like the police drop ship with removable module(s) (...) (19 years ago, 17-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: MBPD - 22nd precinct

(...) <snip> (...) Nice work Nick. The pictures are nice. Seeing it live is nice too. (...) (I wanted know how one, penny-locks a car door. It just sounds so weird) Rich PS. I have your stuff from Joe. Have Fun! C-Ya! (19 years ago, 17-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: MBPD - 22nd precinct

Eric Sophie = Moonbase lover. Nick = Award for; Most Base plates on a Base plate. Thanks for posting this. Seeing it during BF04 was awesome. It was clearly one of the most interesting, and functional. Right down to the lightning stripes made ala (...) (19 years ago, 17-Mar-05, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MBPD - 22nd precinct

(...) Hi Nick! I don't know if you remember me or not, but I met you at the Brickfest 04 public day, and you were nice enough to sell me on of your little hovercycles. I hope to get into Lego some day and build great creations like yours. I also (...) (19 years ago, 18-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: MBPD - 22nd precinct

(...) There are a ton of really cool details here- the radar, the cell, the drunken train guy heaving in the john... and way too many more to name. I wish I could see this in person. I'm thinking that you need to do some comics. The details here and (...) (19 years ago, 18-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: MBPD - 22nd precinct

(...) Thanks Jeff. The module shown is a paddywagon; town jail bars were used for that effect. It's not quite pressurized or comfortable, but last time The Man took me for a ride, it wasn't a pleasant experience. The dropship should be getting its (...) (19 years ago, 22-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: MBPD - 22nd precinct

(...) Penny-locking, as I remember it, involves super-gluing a penny over the key slot to any lock. This was prevalent in my middle school and high school. But alas, so were "Guns 'N' Roses" and "Helloween" T-shirts. -nk (19 years ago, 22-Mar-05, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MBPD - 22nd precinct

(...) Thanks e - I learned a lot by doing it. Part of the motivation behind this was your Mech Bay 04. Drippin' in Old Skool Flava. I'm going to be saying that all day now. -nk (19 years ago, 22-Mar-05, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MBPD - 22nd precinct

(...) Yes, ah, about that... Spacers are such cowards because they know trainheads can't place them (space guys) in their MOCs and counter smack them. :-P Legoswami (19 years ago, 22-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: MBPD - 22nd precinct

(...) I'll have you know, sir, that the "rube" you refer to, is very special to me. In spite of his male-pattern baldness and tendency to mess his drawers at the most innopportune moments, he is loved by several. Since your comment on the noticible (...) (19 years ago, 22-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: MBPD - 22nd precinct

(...) Thanks Tony - if you come to BF05, I promise to leave it together for ya. Other wise, it burns to the ground. I want to do comics, but I think I'll leave it to the photoshop pros; I'll stick to poop jokes and kicking people in the back of the (...) (19 years ago, 22-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: MBPD - 22nd precinct

(...) Although with Central Locking, this is less of an issue on todays cars :) (19 years ago, 22-Mar-05, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MBPD - 22nd precinct

(...) Being afraid to throw down.... doesn't that make the train guys cowards? Besides, we all know your dirty little secret: (URL) Busted.> (19 years ago, 22-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: MBPD - 22nd precinct

(...) ...... As interpreted by a spacer, which just makes it an altered version of the truth, bieng, that trainheads are the coolest, because they build neat stuff, and know that the best way to smack spacers is by building stuff that '(URL) (...) (19 years ago, 22-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: MBPD - 22nd precinct

(...) Good. Can you do a few close ups of the paddywagon module as well? That would be cool. For some reason I couldn't make out the bars in the pictures you posted. On second glance, this could be a lighting issue too. Lighting the interior of (...) (19 years ago, 22-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: MBPD - 22nd precinct

(...) If it's a small car, you (with help) can always turn their car sideways in the parking spot. You can do this one end at a time with as few as four or five people, if the car is light enough. As I remember, Porche 914's (the one with the VW (...) (19 years ago, 22-Mar-05, to lugnet.space)