 Space / 37118
Re: ALC Orca Dropship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 2004 04:32:49 GMT

In lugnet.space, Trevor Pruden wrote:
   Besides, the Fire Warrior craft is primarily yellow with faint red streaks.

Actually it’s a yellowish tan with a reddish brown ;)

   That ship is very toy-etic. mmmmmm toy-e-tic mmmmm

It’s a frightfully expensive model from the fine folks at http://www.forgeworld.co.uk

Despite my color objections, you built a darn nice moc. :)

-Grand Admiral
.space Curator