 Space / 37117
Re: ALC Orca Dropship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 2004 02:29:09 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jean-Pascal Rignault wrote: snip

Although...would a MacDonalds mobile in space really be a bad thing? hmmmmm...getting hungry...

~Trev

No no, don’t worry I have no problem with the color scheme, I think it’s really fine. It’s just that I remember maybe one or two years ago, a ship from Mladen Pagic was using massive red and yellow coloring, which can seem a little strange for a war ship.

Cheers,

JP.

Well, I do thank both you and Mark for the constructive feedback on the colors. If you ever see my older stuff, you’ld probably agree that I’ve come a long way. And like I said before, it was an experiment. Overall, I’m very happy with the end result.

Plus the ship is big time swooshable, and a lot easier to cart around than those cap ships I did in the past.

~Trev