 Space / 37112
Re: ALC Orca Dropship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 2004 21:29:48 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Trevor Pruden wrote:
   Just a little something I was working on this week for an upcoming toy and hobby show. There is a super module that goes with it, but I’ll post pics on that later.

Comments are always appreciated.

I don’t care for the red+yellow myself. I think one or the other would be good.

You woudn’t happen to play some Warhammer 40k would you?

Or maybe the Fire Warrior PS2 game...

-Grand Admiral
.space Curator

I take it then that you don’t care for certain red and yellow Asian national flags. ;)

I wonder what the look and feel would be like I had also used asian minifig faces on the troopers?

Besides, the Fire Warrior craft is primarily yellow with faint red streaks. If you don’t like the colors on my craft, just wait until you see my supermod. It looks like a freakin’ Rally’s Hamburger stand!

That ship is very toy-etic. mmmmmm toy-e-tic mmmmm

If my ship ever makes it to a convention, I’ll be sure to swap all the yellow out with red. I won’t have time before the show, which is in two weekends from now.

~Trev