 Space / 37111
Re: ALC Orca Dropship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 2004 20:49:33 GMT

In lugnet.space, Trevor Pruden wrote:
   Just a little something I was working on this week for an upcoming toy and hobby show. There is a super module that goes with it, but I’ll post pics on that later.

Comments are always appreciated.

I don’t care for the red+yellow myself. I think one or the other would be good.

You woudn’t happen to play some Warhammer 40k would you?

Or maybe the Fire Warrior PS2 game...

-Grand Admiral
.space Curator