 Space / 37119
Re: The New Face of 3vil
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 2004 05:20:38 GMT

   Dr. Cranium
“3vil just got waaay more 3viller...”

Congratulations on the comeback, 3vil. I feared your association with a certain scandalous decorating diva would cause some upheaval and disruption, but I see I was wrong. May 3vil (and evil in general) ring!

-- Mr. Evil,

( who just managed getting out of filing for Chapter Eleven by hiring some devious former Enron employees and is making a comeback himself )