 Space / 36693
  3vil Hovertank

(URL) (click the image, no-brained morons.) Ph34r my 3vil Hovertank! Muahahahahaha! Your Lord and Master, 3GA (URL) (20 years ago, 25-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX) !

  Re: 3vil Hovertank

(...) Well, it has some interesting design ideas, cool cockpit, but it's another skull, and I have to say, that detracts from this MOC more that it compliments it in my opinion. I think the Skull is getting a bit boring Leg Godt Travis Matheson (20 years ago, 25-Oct-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 3vil Hovertank

Why am I reminded of Vincent and Bob from Disney's The Black Hole? (URL) Jeff (20 years ago, 25-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: 3vil Hovertank

Intresting addition to the growing number of sub-theme hovertanks. I love the whole 3vil sub-theme. The incorporation of skulls into everything is awesome. Those two guns on the bottom are awesome, the use of the wrenches is innovative. The top gun (...) (20 years ago, 25-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: 3vil Hovertank

(...) You don't really get the whole "3vil" thing, do you? Your Lord and Master, 3GA (URL) (20 years ago, 25-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: 3vil Hovertank

(...) It is a little taller visually than my original sketch. I suppose I made that sacrifice in design because I wanted to use the large Technic turntable for the gun mount. I appreciate your proper respect for the 3vil skulls. I have already (...) (20 years ago, 25-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: 3vil Hovertank

(...) I'm not sure how to respond to that. Do you have the robot Maximilian's phone number? I would like to employ his services. He's just a skull away from true 3vilness. Your Lord and Master, 3GA (URL) (20 years ago, 25-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: 3vil Hovertank

(...) Ground assault? When did this change from orbital obliteration? Is it more effective? Is it cheaper? Is it more fun? :-) (URL) Dr. Cranium "3vil just got way more 3viller..." (20 years ago, 25-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: 3vil Hovertank

(...) You may occasionally wish to subjugate some worlds for their natural spamcake resources. Orbital obliteration gets messy in these instances. Your Lord and Master, 3GA (URL) (20 years ago, 25-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: 3vil Hovertank

(...) No doubt. If he had a 3vil skull, that might actually improve his intelligence. Maximillian struck me as an efficient killing machine, but clearly lacked higher intelligence. Jeff (20 years ago, 25-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: 3vil Hovertank

(...) Hmmm, very 3vil indeed. I like the overall slightly goofy (no offense your 3vilness) yet still deadly efficient feel to this hovertank. A very good addition to your already burgeoning 3vil forces. I have one or two minor complaints. Very (...) (20 years ago, 25-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: 3vil Hovertank

(...) You grovel well. The role of 3vil Groveling Sycophant has not yet been cast. I will jot down your coordinates for further review. Your Lord and Master, 3GA (URL) (20 years ago, 25-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: 3vil Hovertank

(...) Not bad, but certainly not the best that 3vil has offered. Seems a bit jumbled to me, and if anything it's not skully enough. I think that there's a bit too much stuff on the skull itself, tending to obscure it. Having the skull stand out, (...) (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: 3vil Hovertank

(...) I'm not sure whether I should be insulted or laughing. I don't think any of the other empires will appreciate this recent incursion onto the ground war currently being fought by the JE, PCS, and EB. I think the Iron Reich is just staying (...) (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: 3vil Hovertank

3rotic (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: 3vil Hovertank

3rotic indeed. It's a little too busy, though. I didn't notice the skull on it at first, too much going on on the skull part. Lots of big round things on this tank. That must be how the 3GA likes it, eh? ;) -Matthew Sklar, who hopes his planet (...) (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: 3vil Hovertank

I'll just lay it out plain and simple, not enough substinence, JUST a little too much skull! It needs some kind of 3vil huge deadly-looking engines jutting out the back! That and a larger main turret, I mean, why those little yellow-green (...) (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 3vil Hovertank

(...) It's a hovertank, not a space cruiser. (...) They match the freem rays on the Deathskull. (URL) (...) I think I'll destroy you first. Hmmm, yes. Your Lord and Master, 3GA (URL) (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: 3vil Hovertank

(...) Look, I know that I'm bumping my post here, but I fell I need to make myself clearer about what I wanted to say. I posted this after a long day, I wasn't thinking straight, although that is no excuse. if you wish to come down on my for post (...) (20 years ago, 3-Nov-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 3vil Hovertank

Oh no, your grand 3vilness! What I really meant is that it needed to look like it had bigger engines, something more than a skull with guns, maybe engines a bit larger, more color variation? Thataway ya'd know it was official 3vil, 3rotic material! (...) (20 years ago, 3-Nov-04, to lugnet.space)