 Space / 36693
36692  |  36694
Subject:
3vil Hovertank
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 06:46:08 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

(click the image, no-brained morons.)

Ph34r my 3vil Hovertank! Muahahahahaha!

Your Lord and Master,

3GA

Message has 9 Replies:
  Re: 3vil Hovertank

(...) Well, it has some interesting design ideas, cool cockpit, but it's another skull, and I have to say, that detracts from this MOC more that it compliments it in my opinion. I think the Skull is getting a bit boring Leg Godt Travis Matheson (20 years ago, 25-Oct-04, to lugnet.space)
  Re: 3vil Hovertank

Why am I reminded of Vincent and Bob from Disney's The Black Hole? (URL) Jeff (20 years ago, 25-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)
  Re: 3vil Hovertank

Intresting addition to the growing number of sub-theme hovertanks. I love the whole 3vil sub-theme. The incorporation of skulls into everything is awesome. Those two guns on the bottom are awesome, the use of the wrenches is innovative. The top gun (...) (20 years ago, 25-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)
  Re: 3vil Hovertank

(...) Ground assault? When did this change from orbital obliteration? Is it more effective? Is it cheaper? Is it more fun? :-) (URL) Dr. Cranium "3vil just got way more 3viller..." (20 years ago, 25-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)
  Re: 3vil Hovertank

(...) Hmmm, very 3vil indeed. I like the overall slightly goofy (no offense your 3vilness) yet still deadly efficient feel to this hovertank. A very good addition to your already burgeoning 3vil forces. I have one or two minor complaints. Very (...) (20 years ago, 25-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)
  Re: 3vil Hovertank

(...) Not bad, but certainly not the best that 3vil has offered. Seems a bit jumbled to me, and if anything it's not skully enough. I think that there's a bit too much stuff on the skull itself, tending to obscure it. Having the skull stand out, (...) (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)
  Re: 3vil Hovertank

3rotic (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)
  Re: 3vil Hovertank

3rotic indeed. It's a little too busy, though. I didn't notice the skull on it at first, too much going on on the skull part. Lots of big round things on this tank. That must be how the 3GA likes it, eh? ;) -Matthew Sklar, who hopes his planet (...) (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)
  Re: 3vil Hovertank

I'll just lay it out plain and simple, not enough substinence, JUST a little too much skull! It needs some kind of 3vil huge deadly-looking engines jutting out the back! That and a larger main turret, I mean, why those little yellow-green (...) (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.space)