 Space / 36697
Re: 3vil Hovertank
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 14:36:08 GMT

Intresting addition to the growing number of sub-theme hovertanks.

I love the whole 3vil sub-theme. The incorporation of skulls into everything is awesome. Those two guns on the bottom are awesome, the use of the wrenches is innovative. The top gun seems a little too tall for the overall height of the skull. Maybe you could make the bottom part of the skull taller or make the top gun smaller? I don’t know, it still works.

Travis, it can’t be 3vil without a skull? Afterall it was the trademark of the first 3vil design, besides the “3.”

\//,DedmanWalkin