 Space / 36699
Re: 3vil Hovertank
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 14:42:25 GMT

In lugnet.space, Erik Schroer wrote:
   Intresting addition to the growing number of sub-theme hovertanks.

I love the whole 3vil sub-theme. The incorporation of skulls into everything is awesome. Those two guns on the bottom are awesome, the use of the wrenches is innovative. The top gun seems a little too tall for the overall height of the skull. Maybe you could make the bottom part of the skull taller or make the top gun smaller? I don’t know, it still works.

It is a little taller visually than my original sketch. I suppose I made that sacrifice in design because I wanted to use the large Technic turntable for the gun mount.

I appreciate your proper respect for the 3vil skulls. I have already marked Travis’s planet for destruction. I do hope you don’t live there.

Your Lord and Master,

3GA