 Space / 36706
Re: 3vil Hovertank
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 21:15:59 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:

Hmmm, very 3vil indeed. I like the overall slightly goofy (no offense your 3vilness) yet still deadly efficient feel to this hovertank. A very good addition to your already burgeoning 3vil forces.

I have one or two minor complaints. Very minor, not worthy of focusing your attention to my planet, don’t waste your valuable time. I would have to say it seems just a bit too colorful. Minor little things like blue lights and wires and stuff. Perhaps they were there for the sake of greebling, but it doesn’t allow the eye to focus on anything. On the issue of coloring, IMHO it could use some more black and red, to give it a more “3vil death machine” look to it.

Other than those very minor things, it is a wonderful piece of 3vil engineering.

Cowering in fear, Chris McNamee