 Space / 3639
Re: Finally... The U.S.S. Crusader (please take a peek!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 23:07:38 GMT

Hi Chris!

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes:
Hi,
I've finally gotten some pictures of my space ship.  It's not close to being
done and there's much more detail to show.  The ship is about 5 feet long will
be 3.5 feet wide when the wings are built.  What you'll see is the basic hull,
bridge and docking bay so far.  I'll have detail of the bridge online soon
too.  I hope you enjoy it.  Please let me know what you think!  For a bit of
scale, the picture that shows the whole length of the ship has four horsemen
on a green plate at the front.  (there are the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse)

Nice. It looks like you've done some significant re-design since the move. If I
recall, you said that the ship didn't survive the move too well, did any
components survive, or is this a ground up re-build?

It looks like you have more spacious building quarters now (for reference, when
I last visited Chris in North Carolina, before he moved, you needed to walk
very carefully in the LEGO room to avoid stepping on creations).

I really need to scan the pictures I took of your ship before the move.

Frank