 Space / 3644
Re: Finally... The U.S.S. Crusader (please take a peek!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 03:57:37 GMT

Very nice!  Terrific design and colour for such a large ship--mine will only
be half that size when done.

I really like the enormous shuttle bay and your idea of using a space
baseplate for it.  Did you find a good way to secure it, given the odd
height of baseplates?  I can think of many uses for such a large bay --
holding general-use shuttles and cargo; maintaining a fighter squadron;
transporting new colonies; a construction base for building starbases;
officer and crew Christmas parties; etc.

I'd like to see a close-up of the control tower if you get around to it.

--

Paul Davidson, aka Tinman
www.theforce.net |  Your Daily Dose of Star Wars

Chris Giddens <cgidd1@aol.com> wrote in message
Hi,
I've finally gotten some pictures of my space ship.  It's not close to • being
done and there's much more detail to show.  The ship is about 5 feet long • will
be 3.5 feet wide when the wings are built.  What you'll see is the basic • hull,
bridge and docking bay so far.  I'll have detail of the bridge online soon
too.  I hope you enjoy it.  Please let me know what you think!  For a bit • of
scale, the picture that shows the whole length of the ship has four • horsemen
on a green plate at the front.  (there are the 4 horsemen of the • apocalypse)

Here's the URL...

Grace to you!

Chris <><