 Space / 3654
Re: Finally... The U.S.S. Crusader (please take a peek!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 01:20:08 GMT

I really like the enormous shuttle bay and your idea of using a space
baseplate for it.  Did you find a good way to secure it, given the odd
height of baseplates?

Um baseplates sitting on top of Lego studs are exactly one plate high and • can
be built with acordingly.

Doh!  And I call myself a Lego expert.

Paul Davidson