 Space / 3642
Re: Finally... The U.S.S. Crusader (please take a peek!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 01:36:50 GMT

In lugnet.space, Frank Filz writes:
Hi Chris!

snip<<
Nice. It looks like you've done some significant re-design since the move. If • I
recall, you said that the ship didn't survive the move too well, did any
components survive, or is this a ground up re-build?

Hey Frank!  Well, this is a ground up rebuild.  Nothing really survived to
well.  Some of my smaller creations lived but the original U.S.S. Discovery
didn't survive.  The crew did and they've got a new ship.

It looks like you have more spacious building quarters now (for reference, • when
I last visited Chris in North Carolina, before he moved, you needed to walk
very carefully in the LEGO room to avoid stepping on creations).

Yeah, I'm parking my car outside now so I can use half of the garage.  Most of
my lego collection is still in boxes. (except for blue pieces!!)  I do still
have that white modular cargo transport that you liked.

I really need to scan the pictures I took of your ship before the move.

Ooooh  That would be great.  I'd like to compare.  I'll try to keep posting
more pics!
Frank

Chris <><