 Space / 36200
Re: PCS lays down some S.M.A.C.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 01:28:13 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens wrote:
   Following the new tradition (and a good un might I add) I’ll reply to ALL the thread here. Replies, now with more SMAC.

Rick: Hey, get a life.
Chris Pantor: Hey, get a life and join PCS
Anton: I’ll get you some more pics so you can Cad it (and I’m just an Admiral ya goober)
The Smack subthread: you guys make me laugh
Paul: Mebbe it’s yer brain that’s upside down...
Gil: Have a Scooby snack and sit down ya pot head.
David: Those are from some soccer sets, and I put my cockpit where I want.
Aaron: Where are my free bricks Legoboy? oh, and here only 4 in formation: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=914663
Derek: RIGHT ON MAN... Jake gimme some cash.
Troy: Deathful is a cromulent word that embiggins the soul.
Will: Keep duckin’ and runnin Commieboy
Allister: Oh, go chew a lily peacenik..
Chris McNamee: It’ll kick your tail mr. no humor.
Kevoh: HAHA, I stole if from ya!
Terry: so what are you sayin pal? I can’t build bulk?
James: Ya, TARD is funny.. thanks fer showin me

This sounds so funny out of context.

Oh, and awesome MOC as usual, Admiral Giddens. Nothing that hasen’t already been said...

-JHK