 Space / 36144
36143  |  36145
Subject:
PCS lays down some S.M.A.C.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 2004 03:34:54 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Spacers,

You may have noticed capital class ships from the Eastern Block and 3vil, well so have we. To combat these larger ships and the havoc they can cause, I want to introduce you to the Strategic Missle Anti Capital heavy fighter.

The configuration in these release photos have 4 hull piercing TARDs (Torpedo: Advanced Radioactive Dynamic), 2 pods of HAMs (Heat Aquiring Missles) and 5 FRAP cannons (2 rapid fire Fraps on the front cowl).

This craft is basically a SLAM sitting on a huge power plant to power it’s warp drive and weapon systems. Much of the cockpit configuration and flight controls are similiar to the SLAM but it has more advanced targeting systems. While not as nimble as a SLAM, in a battle it can endure as much damage as it can inflict and still take the pilot home at the end of the day. (think A-10 of space)

She’s made to take out cap ships and defend fleet craft like Vanguard and Tribunal. You don’t want to see a SMAC PAC flying towards your ship in the midst of battle. Sneak peek: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legoober/PCSSMAC/smac03.jpg

I do hope you review the technical photos after they go through final inspection and reply soon.

Admiral Giddens <><
http://www.classic-space.com
space.