 Space / 36191
Re: PCS lays down some S.M.A.C.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 18:57:27 GMT

In lugnet.space, James Loewen wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens wrote:

   The configuration in these release photos have 4 hull piercing TARDs (Torpedo: Advanced Radioactive Dynamic), 2 pods of HAMs (Heat Aquiring Missles) and 5 FRAP cannons (2 rapid fire Fraps on the front cowl).

   P.S., Just a thought, the acronym for the torpedos could also work as D.A.R.T., which to me makes a little more sense, but T.A.R.D. is kind of funny, so that works too. =)

TARD is better because technical documents and correspondence will have ‘Re: TARD’ in the title. ;-)

Professor Whateverly

PS. I have to agree with everyone(1) in response to this craft. Well done Admiral.

(1) No really. I saw it somewhere in my contract...

And I’m sure it says I don’t have to write ‘snip’ anymore, because we’re all smart people here.