 Space / 36145
Re: PCS lays down some S.M.A.C.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 2004 03:42:07 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens wrote:
   snip

Your idle threats against the Eastern Block were what demanded the deployment of the Korolev and it’s sister ships to the forward lines. Your supply of missiles and torpedos are no match for the point defense systems of the Eastern Block.

For as you and your pathetic excuse for a space force were designing the SLAP? SMAC? whatever you call it, we were designing a smiliar craft which is in flight trials. You and your spies probably stole the design!

Very nice though, Chris, I do like this as one of your best MOCs, with it’s torpedoes and juicy greeb, it is quite an addition to the PCS line, and as an assault fighter, it is on par with the ugliness of the A-10. Kudos.