 Space / 36196
Re: PCS lays down some S.M.A.C.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 03:00:21 GMT

Following the new tradition (and a good un might I add) I’ll reply to ALL the thread here. Replies, now with more SMAC.

Rick: Hey, get a life.
Chris Pantor: Hey, get a life and join PCS
Anton: I’ll get you some more pics so you can Cad it (and I’m just an Admiral ya goober)
The Smack subthread: you guys make me laugh
Paul: Mebbe it’s yer brain that’s upside down...
Gil: Have a Scooby snack and sit down ya pot head.
David: Those are from some soccer sets, and I put my cockpit where I want.
Aaron: Where are my free bricks Legoboy? oh, and here only 4 in formation: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=914663
Derek: RIGHT ON MAN... Jake gimme some cash.
Troy: Deathful is a cromulent word that embiggins the soul.
Will: Keep duckin’ and runnin Commieboy
Allister: Oh, go chew a lily peacenik..
Chris McNamee: It’ll kick your tail mr. no humor.
Kevoh: HAHA, I stole if from ya!
Terry: so what are you sayin pal? I can’t build bulk?
James: Ya, TARD is funny.. thanks fer showin me

Whew... OK, DON’T BURN ME, I’m JOKIN’... shesh. Natural tendency had me wanting to put ;-) after each line. Seriously thanks for all yer compliments and such. Thanks for tunin’ in to the PCS show every so often and givin me tips and such to build betta. (last comments 100% SMAC free)

Admiral Giddens <><
http://www.classic-space.com
space.

Seriously... I was jokin...