 Space / 36169
Re: PCS lays down some S.M.A.C.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 2004 01:21:35 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens wrote:
   Spacers,

   She’s made to take out cap ships and defend fleet craft like Vanguard and Tribunal. You don’t want to see a SMAC PAC flying towards your ship in the midst of battle. Sneak peek: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legoober/PCSSMAC/smac03.jpg

I do hope you review the technical photos after they go through final inspection and reply soon.

Chris, that really is a beautiful model.

It saddens me though that a group that started out so innocently, devoting themselves to peaceful exploration of the galaxy and scientific discovery (eg. Hoplab), has been reduced to producing machines of such violence and destruction.

I at least take comfort in the fact that once we move into the Classic Space Era, we will see a return to these more peaceful ideals.

Allister

p.s. SMAC PAC. hahaha. I love it.