 Space / 36120
36119  |  36121
Subject:
The Space Vikings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 15:11:43 GMT

Amongst others I am trying to develop a style for a .space faction, The Space Vikings. I would appreciate any comments on the following MOCs and perhaps some tips and tricks for developing subthemes - like what do you focus on? Names, history or shape and colour?

Thanks in advance.

Chris

/ The Space Vikings

The Space Vikings are taking shape with the help of the Danish LUG Byggepladen.