 Space / 36132
Re: The Space Vikings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 2004 07:29:37 GMT

I don’t know about designing subthemes, but I did try my hand at space vikings some time ago (and posted about it here, IIRC):

Space Vikings in Berserker exosuits, with a section of the hull of the Trondheim in the background

I was tossing around the idea of building the Trondheim to resemble a drakkar. I wanted to use 6x6 dishes as roundshield-like greebles along the sides, but kind of lost interest when I realized that red ones are very rare and white ones are as yet non-existant.