 Space / 36121
Re: EBKD SLICE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 15:27:39 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nick Kappatos wrote:
I think the only drawback is the "EB" designation; it doesn't feel too "EB" to
me. Maybe the color scheme and the bolted on exterior tanks/weapons, but the
theme tie-in is a bit a of stretch (probably just to me) even still.  Did you
start out with EB in mind, or did the color scheme take you there?

Yes, it started as an EB ship and it goes with another EB ship I'm working on.
I definatly think it's EB; here is Chris's orginial EB ship, the ZOG 31
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=42504.  It's much in that spirit.
And there is a little Star Rangers influence thrown in.  You know, since they
mande themselves a threat to all civil people on the galaxy. Those Star Rangers
are sooooo hostile now a days, breaking galatic law, double parking their ships,
eating all the frah'd chicken with in two and a half quadrants of their so
brothel of oppression (a.k.a. hall of justice), causing such a rucus playing
sweet home alabama over and over and over again... I could go on, but I'll spare
you...

I still like it alot, even with the pinko-commie stench.

Stench? Naw, just the sweet smell of the the collective peoples party.

-Jason