 Space / 35995
Re: EBKD SLICE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 04:51:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jason Whittenburg wrote:
   The Kosmos Directorate is proud to announce the addition of the Eastern Block’s newest latest light fighter, the Stragetic Light Interceptor and Combat Escort (SLICE).

-Jason

Seriously this thing rocks. I love how everything looks strapped on the side. Plus it matches a size profile for the SLAM. Very nicely done as a small jump fighter, just like the SLAM. The only thing that could make this cooler is landing gear! Plus the engine needs a little work, but sometimes what’s simple is what’s best. KUTGW Comrade.