 Space / 35996
Re: The Third Column
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 04:51:42 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Rubin wrote:

Very nice. I really like the shape, and the design of all the turrets and guns. I agree with what others have said about the need for some sort of change to the back. Tiles, or, if you want alot more work, you can probably get the same shape out of SNOTy bricks, so that it’s smooth.

I could do that, but it would probably require a color change as I’m real short on light gray bricks (there are five on this ship in total, all in the hatch section).
   So, uh, there’s no hatch for the engine room, and no access to the front of > the ship, right?

The top of the engine room hinges up and the the front has an airlock. The boat hull lifts off for access.
   I like the beds too, but it bothers me that they block the view out the side windows, mostly because I can’t see through to the rest of the inside.

Theres nothing to see through the windows but more beds. Have you seen the interior shots?
   Looks like the turrets could probably cover pretty much every angle around > the ship, which is a nice touch.

Yep.

-Joseph